Creative Magnetic Touch Lamp
$55.00 – $93.00
- Fun with DIY: Up to 22 blocks can be spliced together to make various shapes, Use hexagonal floppy to create any structure to suit your needs，shows gorgeous & amazing effects and creates a romantic and joyful atmosphere.
- Touch-sense control: Turned the light ON/OFF by the touching the blocks. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want the light ON/OFF.
- Magnetic connection: Individual components can be easily connected together by magnets located at the edge of each segment. The hexagonal shape provides an opportunity for a variety of different structures. This process allows the user to create a light that meets their needs.
- High-quality material: Made of high-quality ABS and PC lampshade materials to create a uniform and strong light.
- Simple design: Unique, hexagonal shape, to fit any space you choose, wether in the living room, bedroom, study room, or dining room, it looks great everywhere.
- Color temperature: 6500K (warm white)
- Input Power: AC110-220 V 50/60 Hz
- Output Power: DC24V
- Maximum number of components per power adapter: 22
- Plug types include: USA, UK, Australia, EU
- ON/OFF: Capacitive touch.
Hand touch opens and closes the panel
The product consists of a series of plastic hexagons, which can be connected with magnets and interlocking patterns to form a touch screen wall lamp. Magnets that make up the physical connections between components also allow current to flow from one component to another.
With the product’s power supply, each component is turned on and off through a capacitive touch sensor. The basic idea of this product is to allow users to convert the internal structure of space into a light source. It allows the user to illuminate the path of his contact by simply sliding the surface of the wall. Turn the interior building into a canvas and let users use their hands as brushes
Modularization and Touch Induction Lighting
This is a modular touch wall lamp. With hexagonal disks, you can create any structure that suits your needs, then turn it ON and OFF when it’s touched.
Each component can be easily connected to a magnet located at the edge of the segment. Hexagonal shapes allow these components to be embedded together and provide opportunities for different structures. This process allows users to create lights that meet your needs. You can connect 65 modules in the same power circuit.
Only one, the central unit module, needs a strong connection to the wall. The rest of the elements can be moved around this module in a variety of shapes.
We recommend using nails to attach the base to the wall. Alternatively, use special stickers instead of, or in addition to nail connection.